Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Gboko 2007






Cousins and Uncle in Ash colored shirt















It was 29th December, i got really stressed out and decided to take time out for myself.


I really needed a break from Mothering and Wifing and i knew work will be resuming soon so this was my chance to get away.


For the first time in almost nine years i travelled without my family by interstate public transport, reaching my mothers home town Gboko in Benue state. It was an uncomfortable five hour drive, with at least two accidents on the way.

I got the chance to reconnect with my Uncles, Aunties, and Cousins......

1 comment:

aruni said...

The pictures are great. I am so glad you took time out for yourself to reconnect with your family. It makes a difference visiting your folks by yourself doesn't it? Looks like you had fun!

About Me

My photo
On a Journey to discover the taste of the Living Water!

Blog Archive

Favourite Authors

  • Bessie Head
  • Doris Spelling
  • Fey Weldon
  • Leo Tolstoy
  • Steven King
  • Thich Nhat Hanh